Repair service price comparison for a HTC One (M8) Smartphone
Please rate this page now!
Your HTC One (M8) is broken or damaged and you are looking to get your One (M8) repaired? Compare now and find the best price for the required service for your HTC One (M8) and go directly to the store.
Repairing your broken HTC One (M8) is in most cases cheaper than buying a new smartphone. You can expect costs of about GBP 50 for repair services of your mobile device. Replacing the display is normally a bit pricier than that. However, in almost all cases it is cheaper to get your HTC One (M8) repaired than buying a new device.
The most common repairs / damages of the HTC One (M8)
At 33,3 percent battery repair/replacement is the most frequently selected service for the HTC One (M8)
. After that are Port Repair
at 11,1 percent, LCD Display Repair
(7,4 percent), Speaker Repair
(7,4 percent), Sim Card Slot Repair
(7,4 percent), Display Touchscreen Repair
(3,7 percent), Water Damage Repair
(3,7 percent) and last Power Button (On/Off Switch) Repair
The following diagram (infographic) shows the distribution of the most common repairs / damages of the HTC One (M8)
. The statistics are based on the repair requests (multiple requests possible).
The following repair services are available for your HTC One (M8):
- Screen Damage (e.g. display cracked or scratched, touchscreen unresponsive, LCD has broken pixels)
- Water Damage
- Battery broken (e.g. battery doesn't hold charge or doesn't charge all the way)
- Broken switch/button (e.g. home button, power button, mute switch, volume control)
- Bluetooth or WIFI does not work anymore
- Software error
- Defects ports (headphone jack, USB port)
- Broken speaker or microphone
- Vibration does not work anymore
If you are not quite sure what is wrong with your HTC One (M8), you can opt for a diagnostic service. This often free service allows you to approve the repair once a technician has determined the problem.