Repair service price comparison for a HTC U Play Smartphone
Please rate this page now!
Your HTC U Play is broken or damaged and you are looking to get your U Play repaired? Compare now and find the best price for the required service for your HTC U Play and go directly to the store.
Repairing your broken HTC U Play is in most cases cheaper than buying a new smartphone. You can expect costs of about GBP 50 for repair services of your mobile device. Replacing the display is normally a bit pricier than that. However, in almost all cases it is cheaper to get your HTC U Play repaired than buying a new device.
The most common repairs / damages of the HTC U Play
At 50 percent screen repair/replacement is the most frequently selected service for the HTC U Play
.At 50 percent screen repair/replacement is the most frequently selected service for the HTC U Play
The following diagram (infographic) shows the distribution of the most common repairs / damages of the HTC U Play
. The statistics are based on the repair requests (multiple requests possible).
The following repair services are available for your HTC U Play:
- Screen Damage (e.g. display cracked or scratched, touchscreen unresponsive, LCD has broken pixels)
- Water Damage
- Battery broken (e.g. battery doesn't hold charge or doesn't charge all the way)
- Broken switch/button (e.g. home button, power button, mute switch, volume control)
- Bluetooth or WIFI does not work anymore
- Software error
- Defects ports (headphone jack, USB port)
- Broken speaker or microphone
- Vibration does not work anymore
If you are not quite sure what is wrong with your HTC U Play, you can opt for a diagnostic service. This often free service allows you to approve the repair once a technician has determined the problem.