Repair service price comparison for a LG G Flex Smartphone
Please rate this page now!
Your LG G Flex is broken or damaged and you are looking to get your G Flex repaired? Compare now and find the best price for the required service for your LG G Flex and go directly to the store.
Repairing your broken LG G Flex is in most cases cheaper than buying a new smartphone. You can expect costs of about GBP 50 for repair services of your mobile device. Replacing the display is normally a bit pricier than that. However, in almost all cases it is cheaper to get your LG G Flex repaired than buying a new device.
The following repair services are available for your LG G Flex:
- Screen Damage (e.g. display cracked or scratched, touchscreen unresponsive, LCD has broken pixels)
- Water Damage
- Battery broken (e.g. battery doesn't hold charge or doesn't charge all the way)
- Broken switch/button (e.g. home button, power button, mute switch, volume control)
- Bluetooth or WIFI does not work anymore
- Software error
- Defects ports (headphone jack, USB port)
- Broken speaker or microphone
- Vibration does not work anymore
If you are not quite sure what is wrong with your LG G Flex, you can opt for a diagnostic service. This often free service allows you to approve the repair once a technician has determined the problem.