Repair service price comparison for a Nokia Lumia 630 Smartphone
Please rate this page now!
Your Nokia Lumia 630 is broken or damaged and you are looking to get your Lumia 630 repaired? Compare now and find the best price for the required service for your Nokia Lumia 630 and go directly to the store.
Repairing your broken Nokia Lumia 630 is in most cases cheaper than buying a new smartphone. You can expect costs of about GBP 50 for repair services of your mobile device. Replacing the display is normally a bit pricier than that. However, in almost all cases it is cheaper to get your Nokia Lumia 630 repaired than buying a new device.
The following repair services are available for your Nokia Lumia 630:
- Screen Damage (e.g. display cracked or scratched, touchscreen unresponsive, LCD has broken pixels)
- Water Damage
- Battery broken (e.g. battery doesn't hold charge or doesn't charge all the way)
- Broken switch/button (e.g. home button, power button, mute switch, volume control)
- Bluetooth or WIFI does not work anymore
- Software error
- Defects ports (headphone jack, USB port)
- Broken speaker or microphone
- Vibration does not work anymore
If you are not quite sure what is wrong with your Nokia Lumia 630, you can opt for a diagnostic service. This often free service allows you to approve the repair once a technician has determined the problem.